Wanted: Book-Arts Graduate Programme Information

I am a museum studies student (undergraduate), in my third year, at The
Evergreen State College, where I am also studying publication design,
fine art photography (for 20+ years now), Russian language/culture.  I am
seeking information on graduate programmes in book arts/publication
design (and if there is museum studies available, that would be nice, but
not essential).

I have been honoured for a Russian language textbook design by a Russian
university, and do some commissions already.

Any assistance or direction would be most helpful.

Thanks
Dave Wells