Re: Position Announcement

Hello Bob,
        I am a printmaker, head of that area here at Stephen F. Austin
State University, and therefore receive job listings from Univ. in the
Area. I am a wood engraver among other things and visited David Sander's
Workshop in Indiana a few years ago.  There is a part time job at Yale in
the area of letter press printing-- a friend, Asa Peavy, (The Bullnettle
Press) just left it to take a full time pos at San Fran.
Do you know the poet Phil Gallo?  I have his old vandercock.He is in your
area of the country.  James Horton?
  A printer and wood engraver  at 3999 Waters Rd., Ann Arbor, Mich 48103.
Good Luck, Charlie Jones
f_jonescd@titan.sfasu.edu
Charles D. Jones
Nacogdoches, TX. 75961