Catalogue 30

We are pleased to announce our forthcoming catalogue thirty, an elegantly
typset list of some three hundred and sixty rare books relating to the book
arts, history of printing, illustration and other topics. If you would like to
receive a copy please send us your mailing address by e-mail (off the list,
please). Additionally, the catalogue should be available on the WWW within the
next few days, at
http://www.clark.net/pub/wilsey. Thank you!

                           Edward Ripley-Duggan
                        <RIPLEYDUGGAN@DELPHI.COM>
                            WILSEY RARE BOOKS
             Phone: (914) 657-7057     Fax: (914) 657-2366
                         Compuserve:  76427,2455