cat 30 via WWW

I had noted in my message earlier today that our catalogue thirty would be
available via the WWW as well as in typeset form. The WWW version is now ready
and can be found by going to our home page http://www.clark.net/pub/wilsey and
clicking on "A list of recent catalogues."                            Edward
Ripley-Duggan
                        <RIPLEYDUGGAN@DELPHI.COM>
                            WILSEY RARE BOOKS
             Phone: (914) 657-7057     Fax: (914) 657-2366
                         Compuserve:  76427,2455