professional leather splitting/ paring

Has anyone used Lomelis Bros. for leather splitting? What did you think
of them? How was the leather when they were done with it? What kind of
leather did you have done? Anyone have any suggestions for other vendors?
I was thinking about having a couple of goatskins done so I would have
pre-pared labels and onlays.

Steve

Steven D. Hales
Assistant Professor           email: hales@planetx.bloomu.edu
Department of Philosophy      phone: (717) 389-4229
Bloomsburg University         fax: (717) 389-2094
Bloomsburg, PA 17815