Date:         Mon, 23 Jan 1995 12:22:54 CST
Sender:       NEW-LIST - New List Announcements <NEW-LIST@NDSUVM1.BITNET>
From:         Terry Oakes <oakes@jupiter.csd.unb.ca>
Subject:      NEW: LetPress - Letterpress Printing List
To:           Multiple recipients of list NEW-LIST <NEW-LIST@NDSUVM1>

LetPress on listserv@unb.ca

   LetPress is an open unmoderated list for the discussion of
   Letterpress Printing.

   To subscribe to LetPress, send

   SUB LetPress YourFirstName YourLastName

   in the body of your mail to: listserv@unb.ca

   For example: SUB LetPress Johann Gutenberg

   Owner: Terry Oakes  LithoTek@unb.ca

   DISCLAIMER: NEW-LIST announcements are edited from information
   provided by the original submitter.  We do NOT verify the technical
   accuracy nor any claims made in the announcements nor do we
   necessarily agree with them.  We do not warranty or guarantee any
   services which might be announced - use at your own risk.  For more
   information send e-mail to LISTSERV@VM1.NoDak.EDU with the command
   GET NEW-LIST README  in the body.  mgh