Announcements for _Counter_

Greetings. We at The University of Iowa Center for the Book are finishing the
next issue of _Counter_, our book studies/arts newsletter that we send to people
all over the world. We would like to announce to our readers any lectures,
workshops, exhibitions, etc., that are open to the public and taking place
between February and June of this year. So, if you would like us to include such
an announcement about your event, please contact me within the next two weeks
with details. Thank you.

Joe Ranft
Program Assistant
The University of Iowa Center for the Book
<CenterForBook@epb-po.epb.uiowa.edu>