Hollander

          Does anyone know where I can find detailed directions for
          building a Hollander beater?  My student has found some
          parts, and is contemplating building around them.  Perhaps
          someone has built one and can offer some sage advice?  All
          suggestions gratefully accepted.

          from Yehuda Miklaf - husband of mfritz@ndc.co.il who can
          also be reached at POB 10536, 91104 Baka, Jerusalem, Israel
          (972 2 717 599)