Re: Papers, Floppy Backs [sent, not in archive]

I am sending a request on behalf of one of my students at Mills College,
I teach bookmaking in the bookarts program. She is studying photography
at UC Berkeley and learning to make books illustrated with her
photography processes. Her final thesis is broad: bookarts, photography
and the apple. She would like to interview any bookartist who has
concentrated on mainly using photographic processes, not xeroxing, as their
medium in bookmaking, similar to what Keith Smith does where his photograph
book unfolds to the one image.
Please could you reply to me and identify yourself, if you are willing to
have her call, so that I can put her in touch with you. She doesn't have
e-mail.

Gillian Boal