          Gillian,

          My name is Erin Vigneau... Did we meet at PBI '94 in
          Pennsylvania? I'm a graduate of the MFA program in
          Bookarts/Printmaking at The University of the Arts in
          Philadelphia. I have made one of a kind books from gelatin
          silver images and cyanotypes and limited edition artists
          books using photoprintmaking processes such as photo
          silkscreen, photoetching, and offset photolithography. Many
          of the graduates from this MFA program work with
          photographic imagery and there is a good collection of these
          works in the archive at the school. If your student would
          like to contact me I can be reached at -

          Erin Vigneau
          864 N. Woodstock St.
          Philadelphia, PA 19130
          Work# 718/817-8754