RE: Book binding courses in the UK

In answer to Lawrence Roberts question about Book binding courses..

In Newcastle Upon Tyne we hold courses covering several levels of
 binding competence including  evening classes, special short courses,
basic "make a book "sessions for library staff and specially arranged
day-time courses. (Just completed a 3 month placement for a guy from
Sierra Leone).

What kind of level were you interested in and is it full-time or
part-time?

What are your main interests?

We are always keen to accomodate!

NB: We recently signed up a member for our night classes who
travelled down from near Edinburgh because she  could not find a
local course so if anyone hears of anything in that region please
tell me.

Owen Bradford

Deputy Bindery Manager
University of Newcastle upon Tyne