Re: Book Art in the Electronic Age

>> Perhaps another way to look at the internet in terms of book art is to
>> consider whover at CERN developed the WWW, the MOSAIC team, etc. the way
>> way we think of binding structuralists like Hedi Kyle who are making
>> alternative forms to contain or organize information.
>>
>> The same way that hundreds of artists and publishers, like Susan King and
>> Claire Van Vliet, have organized texts and images to fit into Hedi's "April
>> Diary" structure (alternate opposing rows of tabbed concertina), thousands
>> of people are developing content for Web pages.

Readers interested in Claire Van Vliet and the Web might well want to
see the following web version of a Janus Press book:

	http://www.lib.virginia.edu/etext/fourmill.html

David Seaman, Coordinator        804-924-3230 (phone)
Electronic Text Center           804-924-1431 (fax)
Alderman Library                 email: etext@virginia.edu
University of Virginia 		 http://www.lib.virginia.edu/etext/ETC.html
Charlottesville, Virginia 22903