Making vellum

          If you want to contact someone who has done this himself,
          you might try Z.H. de Groot, Heemraadssingel 255a, 3023 CE
          Rotterdam, Netherlands (Tel: 10 425 39 24 Fax: 10 476 55
          60).

          We have some factories here in Jerusalem, but they are not
          very forthcoming when it involves sharing methods.  There is
          one calligrapher here who has started making his own vellum,
          and if you like I can put you in touch with him.  I only
          have his phone number at the moment, but I could call and
          give him your mailing address if you send it to me.

          Yehuda Miklaf, husband of mfritz@ndc.co.il