music hand tools

Hi all. I'm looking for handtools with musical themes to buy, or at least
borrow. Particularly nice would be a treble clef, large enough to be the
center ornament in the spine panels of a large quarto. I'd like to hear
about any French horn, violin, or other instrument tools too. Any help
appreciated.

Steve

Steven D. Hales
Assistant Professor           email: hales@planetx.bloomu.edu
Department of Philosophy      phone: (717) 389-4229
Bloomsburg University         fax: (717) 389-2094
Bloomsburg, PA 17815