re:vellum

Hello everyone, I've just recently subscribed to the
book-arts list, so I may have missed some parts of this
discussion on vellum making.  The original request for
info was forwarded to me, and I sent a brief description
of the process I follow in making parchment/vellum, as
well as a list of references directly to the poster.

>From the limited contact I've had with Mr. de Groot in
the Netherlands, it seems that we follow much the same
procedure. He does seem to be a friendly and forthcoming
person, and his English is excellent (in case that was
a concern for anyone contemplating contacting him).

Cheers, Rick Cavasin     cav@bnr.ca