Finishing Stoves

Does anyone know of a U.S. manufacturer of finishing stoves? We had been
getting ours from Fine Cut Precision in England but were told several months
ago that because of restrictions on the wiring/current differences they
would/could no longer sell them in the U.S.  We would like to find a U.S.
source. Someone recommended making a supporting ring for a hot plate-type
apparatus, but most bookbinders don't want to bother with anything that isn't
ready to use right out of the box!  Surely finishing stoves are used in other
industries and hopefully we can get some recommendations?? Thanks, Karen
Crisalli/The Bookbinder's Warehouse