the Walsh book

perhaps a month ago there was a posting about a 1994 book by Natalie
Walsh called "Making Books across the Curriculum"  I have been unable to
find this title.  It is not in "Books in Print" and my ILL department has
been unsucessful in searching for it for me.  Does anyone have any more
info about it?  as in publisher?  or what libraries own a copy?

Jeanne Drewes
Preservation Consultant
840 South First St. No. 6                               313 741 4840
Ann Arbor, MI  48103                                    fax 313 936 8193
							attn: Mike Moore
drewes@origami.ornet.med.umich.edu

                         "From paper scraps come beautiful boxes"