Re: No Subject

There is a small pamphlet accompaning the Susan Barron exhibit at the
Newberry, but as of today, no reviews. I should also mention that there is a
companion exhibit on the "underpinnings of 'Labyrinth' and Works on Paper" at
the Columbia College Chicago Center for Paper & Book Arts, a year-old
organization devoted to the book arts. I've been meaning to drop a note about
the center for the list. Paper & Book offers both credit & non-credit courses
in the book arts & has excellent facilities for papermaking, bookbinding &
letterpress printing. Studio space is also available for rental (the center
occupies the entire 7th floor) and there are facilities for workshops &
exhibits. The address is 218 S. Wabash, 7th floor / Chicago, IL 60604-2316 /
312.431.8612. No email address as yet.
R. Williams