Columbia College Chicago Center

On Tue, 9 May 1995 Boillr@AOL.COM said:

> Columbia College Chicago Center for Paper & Book Arts,
>a year-old organization devoted to the book arts.

Lest people think this is a bunch of newcomers to the field, it is an
amalgamation of two existing organizations under a new roof. I believe the
earlier organizational component is Barbara Lazarus Metz's "Artists
Bookworks," which has been around over 15 years.
--
Richard
http://www.avsi.com/minsky/