Umbrella

       I just wanted to decloak for a minute and say that I also have subscribed
       to Umbrella for the last 3years and love every issue.  They get devoured
       and I have found many wonderful book items there.  It is also good for
       mail art listing which I enjoy participating in.  Another wonderful
       networker zine for mail art and book related works is Global Mail by
       Ashley Parker Owens, email at soapbox@well.sf.ca.us for info.