Re: laserwriter/letterpress printing

Is the reply you received earlier sufficient; did it answer your
question? I interpreted the question to mean that you were interested in
letterpress printing the output from a LaserWriter. In this case,
obviously, you need to output the page from your LaserWriter first, have
a cut made (metal or plastic), then set it up for printing on a proper
press; flatbed, cylinder, or platen. This is the way 'Bookways' (from W.
Thomas Taylor in Austin, Texas) has been produced (maybe others as well).
I have never heard of putting letterpress inks in a LaserWriter and don't
believe it can be done.
	Let me know if my interpretation (of your question) is correct.
In which case, we can work on getting some real answers for you.
Richard.