No Subject

18 May 1995 19:49:16 -0400 (EDT)@
Date: Thu, 18 May 1995 19:45:13 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Wayzgoose again
To: book_arts-l@cornell.edu

I'm sorry to answer a private query on the public list, but my response got
bounced back so I am forced to answer Michael Farren's inquiry here on the
list.  The origin tale for Wayzgoose I reported was from a newspaper clipping
sent to me by my mother-in-law from her local paper (Niagara Guardian?).  No
source was listed for the story by the paper so I cannot vouch for its
veracity, but perhaps the staff at the Grimsby Public Art Gallery in Grimsby
Ontario (Canada) could identify the historical source should you care to
follow-up the newspaper story.
Dorothy Africa