Re: Wayzgoose

What do we all think? We think you're fabulous and scholarly and
deeply interested in genuinely interesting things. The fact that this
lengthy exchange has come about because someone enquired about
a specific Canadian event proves how remarkably personable and
engaging this discussion group continues to be. Congratulations to
everyone. And have a wonderful Victoria Day Weekend (May 22 was
Queen Victoria's birthday, an event celebrated in Commonwealth
countries).
Regards, John Charles
Bruce Peel Special Collections Library
U. of Alberta, Edmonton, Alta. T6G2J8