No Subject

the past for a solution and use a version of the chained book.  The books
have been rebound with the back foredge extended.  In this area a grommet
hole is made and a chain goes through it and is attached to the shelf.  We
have had good luck with the books staying put.  Every so often I go around
to check and sometimes have to rehook the chains.

Deborah Howe / Collections Conservator
Northwestern University Library
1935 Sheridan Road
Evanston, Il  60208