Galleries & Archives sympathetic to the Book Arts genre,Paris / France?

                    As a recent subscriber to the list
                    maybe l should introduce myself.
                    I am an artist based in Bristol,
                    UK, l make unique/one of a kind,
                    editioned books & site specific bookwork installations.
                    I am in the early stages of a
                    programme of research investigating
                    the verbal & visual parameters
                    of the Artists Book / Bookwork.