Galleries & Archives Paris

>                     Does anyone have any information
>                     on galleries or archives sympathetic
>                     to the book arts in Paris / France?
>                     Best Wishes  Guy Begbie.

Hello Guy,

I've been interested in book arts activity in France too. Here are a few
addresses. I havn't written them yet, so I'm not sure if they can help you, but
you could give it a whirl. Sn Evrard teaches binding at the school listed and
the other two are gallery/bookstores I think.

Claude Blaizot
Librairie Blaizot
164 rue du Fg. St. Honor
75006 Paris