Advice Needed on Book Dealer Catalogs

We have some 40+ shelves of book dealer catalogs, mostly from the 1940's
to date but some earlier items as well. These are seldom used and we need
the space.

Our thought is to sift the collection for catalogs that fit our
collecting scope and to offer the balance to a library that would like
them or to discard them.

Thoughts...ideas...?

Thomas J. Kemp, Head                                       [813] 974-1581
Special Collections Department                        FAX  [813] 974-5153
University of South Florida, LIB 407            email:tomkemp@lib.usf.edu
4202 East Fowler Avenue; Tampa, Florida 33620