Wanted; Fine Press Prospectus-es

Dear Friends:

For our personal collection (and eventual publication)
we are eager to acquire accumulations and individual
Prospectus from fine presses of the past and present.

We would greatly appreciate any that you can send.

Thank you for your kind help with this ongoing project.

Ron

**
Ron Lieberman / The Family Album / ABAA
RR 1  -  Box 42 / Glen Rock, PA   17327  -  USA
Voice: (717) 235 - 2134 / Fax (717) 235 - 8765 [Note New FAX Number]
Internet: RonBiblio@Delphi.com
 "The man who does not read good books
  has no advantage over the man who can't
  read them"  -  Mark Twain