Archival Paper Ordinance????????

To all on the list,

                        I am hoping someone would be able to direct me to

where I could find the text of the Archival Paper Ordinance.    I am

looking for the 1907, and the 1960's ????? additions, and any more that

have been added.        I understand that the ordinance calls for 100

percent textile fiber (cotton, flax, hemp), or does it also include other

fibers such as abaca?   Any response and any pointers will be greatly

appreciated.

                And thanks to all this is a wonderful list :)

                                                Kurt

             Platinum/Palladium , Carbon , Silver Gelatin ,
                     Photogravure , and Intaglio Prints
         Kurt Tomcala(camera@primenet.com)( www.primenet.com/~camera)