RE: Book Arts on the Web

> Can anybody help? Do you know of any other book artists or binders or
> printers on the WWW. Please reply to me directly and if I get any responses
> I'll compile a directory for posting to the list or mail it back to those
> interested.

I'm constructing a Web page for my department.  The page is not up yet,
but I would be very happy to provide links to any book-arts sites that
anyone can suggest, including guild chapters, book artists, supply &
equipment vendors and useful booksellers. (I'm also providing snail-mail
addresses for organizations not yet on the Web.) Send me any URLs you know
of, and I will include them.  I don't have access to commercial providers
(AOL, Compuserve), but will provide references if users give them to me.

I have links for Center for Book Arts, Richard Minsky, Library of
Congress, and all CoOL info already.  I'll post the URL for the page as
soon as I get it finished.

Normandy Helmer
Preservation Dept.
University of Oregon Library