re:Book Arts on the Web

As for Book Arts on the web/net, I was given the e-mail address I'm writing
from now by the Univ. of Minnesota. Rather odd, as it's my home office
e-mail connection, but they gave me the mcba handle. But yes, as Chax
Press I'm a printer/bookmaker, publisher of letterpress and other sorts of
books, and I'm the director of Minnesota Center for Book Arts.

charles alexander
chax press
minnesota center for book arts
phone & fax: 612-721-6063