private press survey

Hello,

Purely out of curiosity, I have prepared a questionnaire for private presses.
The purpose of this questionnaire is to discover the nature and behaviour of
private presses as businesses. As an amateur printer, I am interested in how
those charge for their wares go about doing it. I was inspired by an article
called "The Economics of Printing Limited Editions" which appeared in "Fine
Print" in 1987. If I get a large enough sample, I may be able to compile the
information in some useful format.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in seeing the survey, mail me at
scoombs@ie.oracle.com (or scoombs@us.oracle.com, if the first doesn't work).

Note that this has nothing to do with Oracle Corporation.

Regards,

Scott Coombs