a rich chain

In Gaelic, a forbidden chain letter, from the flings of the flights of
the earth, and a serious matter. I thought some book artists might be
interested as well. - charles

A Chairde,                           <  Dear Sirs,
                                     <
                                     <
Seo litir slabhrach ag iarraidh ar   <  This is a chain letter to urge the
ar Rialtas na Fraince na teisteanna  <  french government to stop nuclear tests.
nuicleach a stopadh.                 <
                                     <
Ma/ aontai/onn tu/ linn, chuir do    <  If you agree with us, please add your
ainm leis an liosta thi/os agus      <  name to the list below, and send
seol co/ipeanna do/ do do chairde!   <  copies to your friends.

Ta/imi/d chun na liostai/ a thagann  <  We will add up the lists that had
ar ais chugainn chuig Rialtas na     <  come back to us, and send it
Fraince                              <  to the French Government.

Ma/s tusa an ce/adu, no/ an dha/     <  If you happen to be the hundredth,
che/adu/, tri/ cheadu/ 7rl, ar an    <  two hundredth, three hundredth,
liosta seol co/ip den teachtaireacht <  and so on, on the list, please send
chuig an seoladh thi/os lu/ite ionas <  a copy of the mail back to the
gur fe/idir su/il a choimead ar an   <  addresses below, so that  we can keep
bhfeachtas.  Ma/ ta/ aon rud le ra/  >  track of this project. If you have
mar gheall ar an bhfeachas seo scri/ >  any comment please send mails to us.
chgainn ag an seoladh thi/os!

Ma/s fe/idir leat an teachtaireacht  >  And also, if you are multi-lingual
seo a aistriu/ go teanga eile seol   >  and have friends who may not
e/ i dteanta an cheann seo.          >  understand English, please translate
                                     >  this message and add it to the end of
                                     >  the mail.
Go raibh maith agat                  >  Thank you very much.

 ******* addresses of the organizers
 shimizu@femto.phys.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp
 keshi@uticeaix1.icepp.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp <- please use this adress

# #    #  #    #   ####   #       ######    ##     ###
# ##   #  #    #  #    #  #       #        #  #   #   #
# # #  #  #    #  #       #       #####   #    #  #  #
# #  # #  #    #  #       #       #       ######  #####
# #   ##  #    #  #    #  #       #       #    #  #   #
# #    #   ####    ####   ######  ######  #    #  #    #
#
#  #####  ######   ####    #####   ####     #
#    #    #       #          #    #         #
#    #    #####    ####      #     ####     #
#    #    #            #     #         #
#    #    #       #    #     #    #    #    #
#    #    ######   ####      #     ####     #
#
#
#1  SHIMIZU Seishi     Physics,University of Tokyo,Japan
#2  Yuichi Nishihara   Physics,University of Tokyo,Japan
#3  Hirohisa TANIGUCHI Physics,University of Tokyo,Japan
#4  Takashi Tomoeda    Physics,University of Tokyo,Japan
#5  Tomoki KOBAYASHI   Physics,University of Tokyo,Japan
#6  Munehito ARAI      Physics,University of Tokyo,Japan
#7  Akira Okazaki      Physics,University of Tokyo,Japan
#8  Atsushi Matsumura  Physics, Tohoku University, Japan
#9  Kouta Yamamoto     Chemistry,Tohoku University,Japan
#10 Yasushi UJIOKA     Degremont S.A., France
#11 Toru Hara          Universite de Paris Sud, France
#12 Rene Bakker        CEA - Sacley, France
#13 David Garzella     Universite de Paris Sud, France
#14 Henk Blok          Vrije Universiteit/NIKHEF, Amsterdam
#15 Igor Passchier     NIKHEF, Amsterdam
#16 Ard van Sighem     NIKHEF, Amsterdam
#17 Johan Noordhoek    KOL Leiden
#18 C.M.C.M. van Woerkens Kamerlingh Onnes Laboratory, Leiden
#19 Annemarie Borst,   Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
#20 Gijs Nelemans      Universiteit Utrecht
#21 Susanne Buiter     Universiteit Utrecht
#22 Stan Schoofs       Universiteit Utrecht
#23 Edward Prendergast Universiteit Utrecht
#24 Manon Kluytmans    Universiteit Utrecht
#25 Edmar Weitenberg   Utrecht
#26 Harry Blom         Ruimteonderzoek Utrecht
#27 Henk Marquering     Seismology, Utrecht
#28 Marlies ter Voorde Amsterdam
#29 Anco Lankreijer     Amsterdam
#30 Hans Veldkamp      Bilthoven
#31 Lyande Eelderink   Enschede
#32 Christine Pohl      Enschede, NL
#33 Gottfried Schneiders DLR, Oberpfaffenhofen, Germany
#34 Simon White         DLR, Oberpfaffenhofen, Germany
#35 Dietmar Pfahl   Muenchen, Germany
#36 Eduardo Alonso   University of the Basque Country
#37 Esther Mondragon Universidad del Pais Vasco, Spain
#38 F.J.D. Ausin     University of the Basque Country, Spain
#39 Maria Baghramian    University College Dublin, Ireland
#40 Peter Carruthers  University of Sheffield, UK
#41 Annette Karmiloff-Smith, University College London
#42 Geoff Ward, University of Essex, England
#43 Jon Chalmers, Ipswich, England
#44 Jodie Ward, Colchester, England
#45 Peter Canty, Cork, Ireland
#46 Garry O'Neill, Limerick, Ireland
#47 Sea/n Mac Suibhne, Baile Atha Cliatha, Eire
#48 Charles Alexander   Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA

charles alexander
chax press
minnesota center for book arts
phone & fax: 612-721-6063