Job Backer Wanted

I know this is a shot in the dark, considering how difficult it is to
find job backers these days, but I'm looking for a backer (preferably
a 29") to purchase for our conservation lab.  Is there anyone out
there who might have a used backer or who might know of someone
selling one?  I'm getting ready to put in a budget request, so a
quick response would be greatly appreciated.  Much thanks in advance.

Noel Carmack
Book Conservator
Merrill Library
Utah State University