Re: Repair of children's books

Begin forwarded message:  Nancy Schrock knows a lot about repairing
children's books--primarily from a public library setting, I believe.
I also believe that she has been working on a small manual on this
topic, although whether it is ready for publication is another
matter.  I don't know whether Nancy subscribes to this list, but her
email address is, as of June: rrs@MIT.EDU (Nancy Schrock).  Drop her
an eline.  If this address doesn't work, I can provide another one.

Robert J. Milevski
Preservation Librarian
Princeton University Libraries
One Washington Road
Princeton, New Jersey 08544
telephone: 609-258-5591; fax: 609-258-4105 or -5571;
email: milevski@firestone.princeton.edu