Re: Repair of children's books

Robert J. Milevski  <milevski@Princeton.EDU> wrote:

Thanks to Robert and the others who gave me Nancy Schrock's name and
number.  I called her number and they inform me she is in England for a
short time and we will make contact when she returns.

Thanks also to everyone who took time to send help.  I appreciate them all
and have saved them for future reference.  Feel free to send tips for the
file.

Begin forwarded message:  Nancy Schrock knows a lot about repairing
>children's books--primarily from a public library setting, I believe.
>I also believe that she has been working on a small manual on this
>topic, although whether it is ready for publication is another
>matter.  I don't know whether Nancy subscribes to this list, but her
>email address is, as of June: rrs@MIT.EDU (Nancy Schrock).  Drop her
>an eline.  If this address doesn't work, I can provide another one.
>
>Robert J. Milevski
>Preservation Librarian
>Princeton University Libraries
>One Washington Road
>Princeton, New Jersey 08544
>telephone: 609-258-5591; fax: 609-258-4105 or -5571;
>email: milevski@firestone.princeton.edu

Claudia Stall
Head, Collection Preservation Unit/Mendery
San Diego State University Library
5500 Campanile Drive
San Diego, CA  92182-8050

Be kind, do good work, and touch the earth gently.

cstall@mail.sdsu.edu
(619) 594-2591