Re: Repair of children's books

Just one more on Children's books.  In Nancy Schrock's absence, try
Robert Milevski's BOOK REPAIR MANUAL (I notice he did not volunteer his
own work).   I recently received a reprint of the manual from Kathleen
Bloomberg   bloomber@eagle.sangamon.edu    The request was acted on very
quickly and I had manual in hand in less than a week.   This manual is
the best thing I have seen for circulating collections and can be adapted
to children's book needs, especially with the use of earlier instructions
on this list.

Good luck.

Jane Brown
Waring Historical Library