Re: Paste Papers

You can also give it a light coat of "Krylon" clear acrylic spray or some
other fixative. The emphasis here is on light. If the coating is to heavy it
looks too shiney. Also let it airdry for a while. It will smell a bit. Also
when using it will take a bit longer to dry completely as it seals the surface.

Peter

Syracuse University Library               <email>pdverhey@mailbox.syr.edu
Syracuse, NY 13244                <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu