[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: Antifox
- From: "Nina W. Matheson" <nwm@WELCH.JHU.EDU>
- Date: Tue, 17 Oct 1995 09:36:49 -0400
- Message-Id: <199510171337.JAA19688@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I just received a catalog from a UK bookdealer with a flyer enclosed
advertising a product called ANTIFOX. Says it "removes foxing and
offsetting from books and prints." "100ml bottle of Antifox, 100ml bottle
of Rinse Solution, blotting paper, cotton wool, simple instructions all for
$15.00 airmail post free outside the UK/EC. Product is available from PO
Box 2450 Sturminster Newton Dorset DT101YF England.
Does anyone know anything about the safety of this product?