Guild of Book Workers Page

I am now virtually caught up with putting the GBW Newsletters up on the web
at CoOL. The Study Opportunities list is next on the agenda. I know that
members of many of the chapters are on this list. If any chapter is
interested in adding any information about itself to the Guild Homepage,
they should send me that information in an email message. I am also looking
for a GBW member versed in html and the net to assist in making the "virtual
book arts the best they can be. If anyone has any suggestions on how to do
that I would love to hear about them. It is good to see that we have
progressed beyond the "the net is no place for the book arts" to where we
are now, a thriving growing community.

Please respond to me directly, not the list. FOr those of you who have not
seen the page, it is under Guild of Book Workers at
http://palimpsest.stanford.edu or http://web.syr.edu/~pdverhey/ then "Book
Arts Links."

Look forward to hearing from all of you.

On a different note, has anyone seen the final issue of Bookways?

Peter
Syracuse University Library               <email>pdverhey@mailbox.syr.edu
Syracuse, NY 13244                <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu