lecture given by Joanna Drucker, in Alfred NY at the School of Ceramics

an announcement.  Friday, October 27th, there will be lecture given by
Joanna Drucker, in Alfred NY at the School of Ceramics.  I highly recommend
going. Joanna Drucker is an incredible speaker and well versed on the topic
 of book arts.  She has written the first book on the history of book arts
called A CENTURY OF BOOK ARTS. There will be a question- and -answer
session following the talk.  It will be held in Harder Hall, in Holmes
auditorium and
convene at 8pm. Have fun.