Re: UV Ultra

Dear Group,

 I was wondering if anyone knows where or through whom I may obtain thick
UV- Ultra paper.  It is a thick, frosted, transparent paper, I believe made
by Mohawk.  This paper is expensive because it needs to be ordered in bulk.
We're talking hundreds of dollars.  So I am looking into printshops
(commercial) who frequently use it, that I can purchase a smaller quantity
for a cheaper price.  Any suggestions would help. Thanks.