summer programs

Judith Kerman wrote:

>I am, though, looking for summer workshops that address these questions
>effectively.  Suggestions would be welcome, since I'm already thinking
>about next summer.

Try Haystack Mountain School of Craft(s?) in Maine, and Penland School of
Crafts in North Carolina.  I think that, in spite of their names, they're
less concerned with the craft of bookbinding and more interested in
artists' books as you've been talking about them.

I can send you addresses privately, or post them if there's some general
interest on the list.

Karen Schiff