Web address

Heather,

I have a question about the address you gave...

>Concerning the Johanna Drucker lecture I had mentioned earlier, there
>is a web site where information on this lecture series may be attained.
>Aside from the discussion involving artist's books (her own words),the
>lecture series is titled, Text 21 which includes an in depth look at
>the way text and image are percieved with the onset of technology. The
>address is... uttp:ll l2s.alfred.edu/text21

Shouldn't that be http:// and not uttp:II?  Is there really a space
after that?  Is that  followed by a lower case "L" or an upper case "i"?
I can't change my broser font without quitting and restarting.

Thanks.
=======^^^^^^^=======^^^^^^^=======^^^^^^^=======^^^^^^^=======

Pamela Rups
Instructional Technology Services
2213 Sangren Hall                                 616.387.5016
Western Michigan University                      RUPS@wmich.edu
Kalamazoo, MI  49008

Resolve to be sensitive to the young, compassionate with the
old, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant with the weak,
for sometime in life you will have been all of these.