Final Bookways issue

I have finally read the whole last Bookways issue and am enormously
impressed. I think Barb Tetenbaum's suggestion about downloading one's own
library (& binding it) is the most innovative idea in the future of books in
the whole issue. It goes along with my perception of the future libraries
holding just one bound copy of every book while all other copies will be
available to everyone electronically.
     This issue of Bookways will undoubtedly become a collectors issue, and
I'm pleased to have mine. It made me rush to the bookshelf and re-read my
Adrian Wilson and Clifford Burke!
                        Pat Baldwin