Re: Final Bookways issue

>>>How are we going to resolve this conflict: downloading one's own library

>>and having the real thing as a collector's item?
>
>There will always be artists and craftspeople for whom electronic
>publishing falls just short of satisfactory.  At least, I really hope so.
>:-)

At the Wells College conference this was discussed during Terry Belanger's
closing talk, and one pleasant notion is that you can download a text,
modify it if you like (download images as well), print it on handmade
paper, bind it in whatever you like, and have the real thing as a
collectors' item.

--

Richard Minsky
http://www.avsi.com/minsky/