[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: 'panel' binding

>What you described makes me think of a binding style I have only seen
>demonstrated once called a braedel binding (pronounced "bray-dell,"
>spelling could be wrong).
>>Richard has it right conceptually... having been in the biz for the
>>last 22 years I am familiar with the terms 'quarter bound' and 'half

Yes, I think it's Bradell, but I'm also not certain of spelling. I used it
on one book, after seeing it from another press. It can be quite elegant.
But I lost the original thread -- what do you want to know about it, Scott?

charles alexander

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]