Politikal Korrektness

On Wednesday, November 1, 1995, Jon Pastor wrote:

>Arguing about which is better is arguing about tastes, nothing more,
>and that sort of argument inevitably produces much heat and little
>light, and more often polarizes further rather than reconciling.

I agree.  It's a matter of perspective, isn't it?  I can see similar
arguments taking place after moveable type made possible the production
of more books at lower cost.  Were there people who lamented the move
away from handwritten and -painted books?  The computer is just another
tool.  What will the discussions be like four hundred years from now?

Pam

=======^^^^^^^=======^^^^^^^=======^^^^^^^=======^^^^^^^=======

Pamela Rups
Instructional Technology Services
2213 Sangren Hall                                 616.387.5016
Western Michigan University                      RUPS@wmich.edu
Kalamazoo, MI  49008

Resolve to be sensitive to the young, compassionate with the
old, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant with the weak,
for sometime in life you will have been all of these.