list

Peter, it's interesting to note that since you changed the reply function to
reply to the list rather than the individual, the traffic on the list is way
up. I think that's good. Thanks for making the change. I guess it's just my
own software that doesn't like the present form of the address, but I'm
certainly not having any problem participating. Looking forward to the chat.

charles

Charles Alexander
Chax Press
P.O. Box 19178