Re: Photocopies in conservation and preservation

Many of the available inks for inkjet printing are not very stable. People
like Graham Nash at his Nash Editions are working to get the best longevity
from inks for fine art printing. He uses Iris printers which cost around
a hundred thousand, but they have developed some archival ink recommendations
from companies like Ilford.